Though admissions are open round the year, it’s better to bring your child in the month of December because the new session in all the branches of school starts in January.
- All the parents are requested to come to the front office where coordinators are ready to assist them.
- After discussion with the coordinators, the parents are required to fill out the test forms.
- Students appear in the test of Mathematics, English and Science Subjects. The administration may ask the student to appear in subjects other than mentioned above.
- When the students qualify the admission test, the parents are requested to fill up the admission form.
- At the end, parents are given the admission slip and relevant information about uniform, syllabus, class and section etc.
- Father’s CNIC (Photocopy)
- Form-B or Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- School Leaving Certificate from pervious school
- Character Certificate from pervious school
- 5 recent passport size photographs