The administration of The Nishat Group of Schools and Colleges is fully aware of the fact that the time of the students is very precious. So, the college administration arranges college classes right after the Matriculation examination, and the students are admitted provisionally to these classes on the basis of interview with the Principal and their previous academic record.
- All the students are required to come to the front office.
- College Principal will meet the students and their parents. The Principal will interview the students.
- After the interview, if the principal is satisfied with the eligibility of the candidate for the admission, the student is asked to fill out the admission form and affidavit.
- After the payment of dues, the students are given admission slip.
- When the official result of Matriculation has been declared, the students are required to provide the admission office with their result cards.
- Result card of 9th class BISE Examination
- Five Passport size photographs
- Father’s CNIC (Photocopy)
- Affidavit (Duly attested by Notary Public or Oath Commissioner)
- Form-B or Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Provisional Certificate (Photocopy – After the declaration of BISE Matriculation results)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy – After the declaration of BISE Matriculation results)
Various scholarships are offered at the college level. So, please seek information about it when you meet the Principal.
Prospectus and admission forms are available in the front offices of the college branches.