Hostel facility is only available for the male students of Nishat College of Science for boys.
The Campus boasts its own Hostel facility within its premises for accommodating the students coming from remote areas and outside the Multan city. The hostel rooms are designed in a manner to give students fully relaxed environment. Homely decorated hostel rooms are airy, commodious and comforting with power backup facility. The hostel dorms consist of 2 beds and large 4 beds. Students are provided with the internet and telephone facilities as well. However, a strong check is kept on the students so as to train them to abide by the rules and regulations of the hostel.
- Interested students will write an application to avail the Hostel Facility.
- The College Vice Principal will meet the students and their parents for initial investigation and interview upon his satisfaction the Vice Principal refers the student’s application to the Principal.
- The Principal will conduct the final interview of the students.
- After the interview, if the principal is satisfied with the eligibility of the candidate for the Hostel Admission, the student is asked to fill out the Hostel Admission Form and submit it to the Front office.
- After the payment of Hostel dues and security, the students are given admission slip.
- The student will present this admission slip to the Hostel Warden for the room allotment.
- Two Passport size photographs
- Hostel Admission form (Duly filled)
- Father’s CNIC (Photocopy)
- Affidavit (Duly signed by the student as well as the Parent’s/Guardian’s)
- Permission Letter for the visitors must be fully completed in all aspects.