Following steps are taken for the selection of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- The specific positions are advertised in the newspapers and at the official website.
- Candidates can submit their curriculum Vitae in the office of relevant campus or by filling up an online application form.
- Short listed candidates are called for test.
- Successful candidates will appear for demonstration.
- After the demonstration, an interview will be conducted by the Director or the Branch Principal.
- After settlement of relevant issues, the candidate will fill up the recruitment form and other related documents.
- After the selection, Institute will train the newly hired staff.