About Nishat Group Of Schools And Colleges
The Nishat Schools and Colleges are the premier institutions of learning, committed to advance the cause of high quality education. Madam Nishat Khanum laid down the foundation of Nishat School system in 1977, and later on established the colleges in 1996. The Nishat Group of Schools and Colleges has dynamic repute in private educational sector. The group has secured 58 positions in BISE Multan so far. This clearly reflects our commitment to quality and dedication to excellence.
Nishat Group of Schools & Colleges is committed to maintain high academic standards, promoting students’ success and creating opportunities for life learning. The College will inspire students to become well‐informed, active, and useful citizens who recognize and appreciate the humanity through diverse curricula and cultural, academic, and artistic events. The college will practise a collegial, an honest and inclusive decision making process that respects the diversity and interdependence of the college, student body, and community Nishat is advantaged to serve.
Nishat Group of schools and colleges is committed to the success of our students. The College provides accessible, affordable, high quality learning opportunities in a culturally and intellectually supportive environment by:
- Ensuring that students successfully transfer to four/five year institutions, prepare for successful careers in the workplace, and improve their basic skills;
- Encouraging students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners;
- Providing services and programs that improve the lives of the diverse communities we serve.
1. The pursuit of excellence in all our endeavors.
2. Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
3. A global vision that understands and appreciates the common goals and purposes of all the people.
4. An appreciation of diversity that nourishes mutual respect and solidarity.
5. Integrity and collegiality in all our interactions.
It's the time to bring out the basics Salient Features and working